At Louth Self Storage, we offer state-of-the-art indoor storage units as well as storage containers. Our reliable business storage units are the ideal solution for short-term storage during business growth and long-term storage as a permanent solution to space.
Managed by a professional and friendly team, our business storage facility boasts the following features:
- Variety of storage unit sizes ranging from 10 sq. ft to 200 sq. ft
- Choice of 200 Manby storage units and 120 steel storage containers
- Convenient and secure access during the day
- Fully alarmed self storage facility with CCTV surveillance and full perimeter security fencing
- On-site box shop selling packaging and moving supplies
At Louth Self Storage, we help business owners streamline their operations and boost profit by providing a convenient, secure, flexible and affordable storage solution when needing more space.
As the largest self storage facility in the east of Lincolnshire, we pride ourselves on being the only self storage facility that offers indoor storage units in the area.
Our family-owned self storage business has been in operation for over 12 years and is committed to excellence, offering each of our valued business tenants the following benefits:
- Helpful and friendly staff
- 5-star Google reviews
- Flexible rental agreements
- No long-term contracts
- Competitive storage prices
Renting a business storage unit is an easy and efficient process, especially when renting from Louth Self Storage.
- Choose the best storage unit size to meet your needs
- Contact our friendly team at Louth Self Storage to reserve your indoor or container storage unit
- Pack your belongings using quality packaging materials
- Move into your storage unit without any hassles
Business storage meets a wide selection of needs, helping businesses of all sizes to grow. Whether you’re a small start-up, a large retailer or an established corporation, Louth Self Storage can offer great value.
Louth business customers can use any of our clean and secure self storage units for the following reasons:
- Stock storage for excess inventory
- Equipment storage for tradesmen
- Secure archive document storage that overflows from the office
- Affordable alternative to warehousing
With Louth Self Storage, business customers pay for as much space as they need, for as long as they need. We are able to offer competitive storage prices in Lincolnshire by using the following metrics:
- Choice of storage unit size ranging from 10 sq. ft to 200 sq. ft
- Duration of the rental, from short-term storage to long-term storage
- Selection of inside storage units or storage containers
Call us today for an obligation-free quote.
At Louth Self Storage, we prioritise convenience and efficiency. That’s why our Manby self storage facility is easily accessible for customers around Lincolnshire.
Located in Manby Park near Louth, our storage unit is accessible and convenient.
What 3 Words: Aboard.Judges.Rooftop
BUSINESS SELF STORAGE TIPS
Whether you’re a retailer with excess stock or a tradesman with a garage overflowing with tools, our business storage units provide a solution for you.
Our reliable business storage serves businesses in Lincolnshire in the following ways:
- Stock storage for online businesses and e-commerce companies
- Tool storage for plumbers and electricians
- Equipment storage for construction businesses
- Document (archive) storage for administrative businesses, such as accounting and law firms
- Inventory storage for hotels and the hospitality industry
- Office furniture
- Props, decor items and marketing tools for designers and decorators
Warehouses are often found in far-flung locations and trap business owners into expensive, long-term lease agreements. Large storage units serve as an affordable and flexible alternative to expensive warehousing, helping businesses save money and grow at their own pace.
At Louth Self Storage, we welcome business owners to use our storage space as a cost-effective alternative to warehousing, offering the following features:
- Flexible rental agreements
- Range of different storage units to choose from
- State-of-the-art security
- Convenient accessibility
Creative entrepreneurs and tradesmen can benefit by using a storage unit as a workshop. As long as you don’t store any flammable items, self storage provides an ideal space to work on your hobby, craft, or business projects.
If you plan to work inside your self storage unit, it’s worth exploring a container as an option. A container offers affordability and convenience with more space.
By using a self storage unit as a workshop, your business can benefit from the following:
- Affordable and flexible rental agreements
- Convenient access
- State-of-the-art security
- Space to get the job done
- Free up space in the home
- Minimal disruptions
Are boxes of documents creating clutter in the office? Perhaps a filing cabinet is taking up valuable desk space? Some documents need to be kept for a certain period of time, and self storage is an effective solution for keeping these documents safe while opening up space in the office.
Follow these organisational tips when renting a small storage unit for document storage and archiving:
- Avoid saving unnecessary documents
- Use a consistent method for naming files and folders
- Keep related items together
- Avoid overfilling folders
- Organise documents by date
When renting a business storage unit at Louth Self Storage, you can be confident that your business belongings are safe and secure. Not only do we offer state-of-the-art security, but we also have strict rules on what can and can’t be stored at our facility.
The following items present a risk to both the facility and other belongings in your unit and are not permitted to be stored:
- Hazardous materials such as acid, gasoline and fertiliser
- Living plants and animals
- Stolen property
- Weapons and ammunition
- Wet items
- Priceless and irreplaceable items
- Paints and solvents
What Our Business Customers Have To Say
“A massive thanks to Louth Self Storage. We at the National Coastwatch institute (East Coast) have been supported by Louth Self storage for many years. The NCI is a charitable organisation, ‘eyes along the coast’ that works alongside His Majesty’s Coast Guard, Police, RNLI and other Search and Rescue services and without the support of its volunteers and local businesses this would not be possible. Thanks Louth Self Storage your continued support is much appreciated.“
– National Coastwatch Institute