Warehouse Storage in Louth
Louth Self Storage offers a smart and affordable alternative to traditional warehouse storage by providing secure and flexible space that changes with and according to your business storage needs.
Ideally suited for inventory and stock storage, packing and dispatching orders or equipment storage, we have ample room whether you’re a well-established business or a growing start-up.
We help business owners streamline operations and boost profit by providing a convenient and affordable storage alternative to traditional warehousing space.
Warehouses are often found in far-flung locations and trap business owners into expensive, long-term lease agreements. Louth Self Storage offers many flexible storage solutions and benefits including:
- Convenient and secure access
- Flexible rental contracts for short or long-term storage
- 200 storage units and 120 steel storage containers to choose from
- A fully alarmed facility with CCTV surveillance and full perimeter security fencing
- An on-site box shop with packaging supplies
- Helpful and friendly on-site staff
- No waiting periods
- No maintenance bills
- No set-up or renovation costs
Whether you need stock storage for excess business inventory, a secure space to store costly equipment, or a low-cost base of operations, our self storage facility on Carlton Road in Manby Park is the flexible storage solution you need.
If you run a business from home or have an office that isn’t big enough for mountains of stock, your business could benefit from a warehouse storage solution.
From local grocery and beverage distributors to logistics companies, our flexible business storage options can also benefit the following businesses:
- Secure stock storage for e stores
- Central warehousing for multi-location retailers
- Affordable equipment storage for building and construction enterprises
- Document and file archiving for administrative businesses such as law firms
If your business is in the market for a secure alternative to warehousing, Louth Self Storage has room for you. With flexible lease agreements designed to meet the changing needs of local businesses, you can store for as short as a few weeks or as long as needed.
Ready to store? Request an obligation-free quote online.
Warehouse storage costs can seem daunting for any business, but with a little knowledge of how it’s all calculated, it’s easy to make a choice that’ll suit your business needs.
With a wide range of unit sizes to suit all budgets, our costs are determined based on:
- The unit size you’ve selected
- The length of your stay
- Type of unit (indoor or container storage)
- Unit availability
Louth Self Storage offers flexible storage solutions at affordable prices suited for short or long-term needs. Whether you’re an established business or a growing start-up, our competitive monthly rental rates allow you to make an informed and cost-effective choice to suit your business and your budget.
Warehouse space is at a premium for businesses of all sizes, but there are certain items you can’t store in any storage space.
Please take note of the following items you cannot store in our self storage facility:
- Hazardous materials such as flammable liquids and explosives
- Unauthorised or illegal goods
- Firearms and ammunition
- Living things such as plants and animals
- Items that could decompose, e.g., exposed food
Louth Self Storage offers a variety of warehousing alternatives perfect for storing business inventory, supplies, office furniture and extra equipment. We also have personal storage for growing households and families. Knowing what you can and can’t store will enable you to make the safest and easiest decision to suit your storage requirements.