At Louth Self Storage, we offer state-of-the-art indoor storage units to meet your personal storage needs, whether you need long-term storage for decluttering or short-term storage in Manby while renovating. Choose from our 200 storage units or 120 steel storage containers to use as an extension of your home.
Located in Manby Park near Louth, our self storage units are accessible and convenient. Each of our valued customers can benefit from the following storage facility features:
- Variety of storage unit sizes ranging from 10 sq. ft to 200 sq. ft
- Secure access during the day with the entire facility locked and closed during the night
- Fully-alarmed Manby storage facility with CCTV surveillance of the entire facility and full-perimeter security fencing
- On-site box shop selling packaging and moving supplies for added convenience
- Fully staffed during opening hours
- Drive right up to your storage unit
Trust your household belongings with Louth Self Storage, the largest self storage facility in the east of Lincolnshire.
Our family-owned self storage business has been in operation for over 12 years, serving as the only self storage facility that offers indoor storage units and outdoor storage containers in the area. There’s more than one reason that customers choose to store their personal belongings at our safe and secure facility, including:
- Helpful and friendly staff
- 5-star Google reviews
- Flexible rental agreements
- No long-term contracts
- Competitive storage prices
Renting personal storage units from Louth Self Storage is a quick and easy process. With just a few simple steps, you can move your household belongings into a safe and secure space.
- Choose a storage unit size that best meets your needs – see our helpful size guide
- Get in touch with our friendly and professional team
- Begin packing your home into boxes
- Move your household belongings into your chosen storage unit or storage container
While household storage needs may vary from one person to another, our self storage units in Manby provide a secure space to use as an extension of your home.
At Louth Self Storage, our personal storage solutions provide a convenient space for the following situations:
- Furniture storage while renovating your home
- Secure space to keep belongings while moving home
- Additional space to store items after decluttering
- Store seasonal items and hobby gear
- Convenient location to store extra personal belongings while downsizing your home
Self storage offers an affordable solution when you need more space. There are a few key factors that determine the rental price of a self storage unit, such as:
- Storage unit size
- Length of stay
- Indoor storage unit vs storage container
Whether you need short-term storage or long-term storage, we’re committed to providing competitive storage prices in Lincolnshire.
Ready to store with us? Our self storage facility in Manby is easily accessible for customers around Lincolnshire.
Louth Self Storage is conveniently located on Manby Business Park, close to the Manby post office.
What 3 Words: Aboard.Judges.Rooftop
SELF STORAGE TIPS
Storage units at Louth Self Storage range from a large locker to a 250 sq. ft storage unit — so how do you choose the best size for you?
When choosing the right storage unit size to meet your needs, you need to consider:
- The storage unit’s primary function
- Amount of space needed
- Your budget
Choosing the right size unit will help you save costs by only paying for the amount of space you need and no more. Not sure how much space you need? Use our nifty size estimator guide!
Once you’ve decided on the best self storage unit to meet your needs, you need to pack it in a way that maximises space.
There are a few quick and easy tips to pack your storage unit efficiently, including:
- Stack the largest, heaviest boxes at the bottom
- Fill hollow items, such as desks and drawers, with smaller items
- Install shelving to make the most of wall space
- Get creative with soft items, such as bedding, to use for protection
- Take furniture apart and pack the pieces in smaller boxes
- Leave an aisle to walk through your storage unit
- Ensure important items (documents, passport etc.) are left by the door.
While a quality self storage facility should offer world-class security, you still need to pack your belongings carefully for optimal protection.
Consider the following tips when preparing to move in:
- Invest in quality packaging materials
- Box as much as you can as it makes for more efficient storage
- Wrap fragile items in bubble wrap, wrapping paper, or linen
- Secure storage boxes with tape
- Clean and dry all items thoroughly
- Disassemble large items
- Pack items strategically, such as placing heavy items at the bottom
Self storage units are maintained to be clean and controlled, ensuring that stored items are safe and secure.
To optimise the safety of the facility and everyone’s belongings, the following items cannot be stored in a personal storage unit:
- Food and perishable goods
- Living creatures such as animals or humans
- Combustible or flammable materials
- Firearms, ammunition or explosives
- Chemicals, gas, fuel
- Illegal items